PINK STAR

Post your Schlumbergera, Zygo or Christmas cacti blooms here to share with others.

Note; The Schlum bloom season crosses over in the next year with respects to bloom times so unlike other Genera the main Schlum season is October to April of the following calender year. They can still bloom at anytime especially if blooming is induced/or weather is irregular but this is the peak bloom time naturally occuring.So its set Oct to Oct. for a full year.

Moderators: Epi*Lover*Pat, EPIE-ELF, Cindy, Stephen, ksepies

PINK STAR

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Blooming today Jan 25th was 'PINK STAR', enjoy the pic!
Matt

Desription;
Schlumbergera Hybrid 'PINK STAR' Has a Pink and fuchsia bloom, lighter in the inner petals to darker pink on tips and edges. Tube is translucent white with overlay of pink, white stamen, white style near base turning pink, white anthers.Nice bloom! Hold an open form well, smaller segmented growth basket style growth.Profuse bloomer late in the season-up to Feb./March depending on weather at your location.

Notes; Blooms hold for several days very well. Clean growth, strong grower.
Attachments
pink star 1.JPG
PINK STAR
Matt
Epi Cacti Forum Admin/moderator

Re: PINK STAR

Postby Epi*Lover*Pat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 am

Another beautiful one Matt !!!

P :waive:

Enjoy your day... and please stop by and visit my Ebay listings when you have a chance :)
http://shop.ebay.com/epi*lover*pat/m.ht ... =12&_rdc=1

Pat
Epi*Lover*Pat

Re: PINK STAR

Postby Matt » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks Pat,
Still a few blooming but i havent gotten pictures of many of them since already have good examples up online. Soon the Epiphyllum and Echinopsis hybrids will start there show for this season which i have varieties of them in much greater numbers, we are very close now!!! :springjoy:
Matt
Matt

Return to Schlumbergera Bloom Report 2010/2011